Loading... Please wait...
Mon-Fri, 8:00-4:30 EST - ORDER/HELP DESK

Shop By Category

Click for the BBB Business Review of this Electric Equipment & Supplies - Retail in Grand Rapids MI
Online Payments
Sort by:

Whole House or Business

We offer quality manual transfer switches for transfering power for your entire house, small business, garage, or pole-barn. Alternatively, these switches can be used to transfer power for an entire sub-panel in your home or business. Available from Reliance, Ronk, and Winco in single and three phase models up to 400A with indoor or outdoor enclosures. Service Entrance (SE) models available.

Note: Transfer switch amperage should equal or exceed utility amperage. Examples: Use a 200A transfer switch for 150A or 200A utility service. Use a 230A transfer switch for 225A utility service.

Low Pricing and Expert Assistance.
Free Shipping in the Continental USA.

Series Max Amps Phase Enclosure Notes
30, 60, 100, or 125 Single NEMA 1 Indoor or
NEMA 3R Outdoor
Suitable for
Service Entry
100 or 200 Single
or Three
NEMA 1 Indoor or
NEMA 3R Outdoor
Ronk 100, 200, or 400 Single
or Three
NEMA 3R Outdoor Service Entry